Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Monday, February 4, 2013

365 WK5



29- In an attempt to get a 'what he wore Wednesday' shot, I took B into the studio in his cute outfit handpicked by himself. This is the best shot I got... I know you don't believe me but he is not always a perfect model and he may have been screaming just a little bit during this shot. :) I also hosted lunch and games this day. Though hosted would be a strong word since just minutes before guests walked in the door we were a huge mess. :)

30- Snow Day! R got to stay home and we were all healthy! We could have made an effort to get outside and enjoy it but I was on the phone getting Drs appointments changed around and set up. B's nap schedule was way off. The bank called- my card had a whole lot of fraud going on overseas. I got stuck in a snow bank on my way to the bank to get the card fraud taken care of. And R was busy scooping the drive. Why, yes that is a snow blower sitting there unused while he shovels. I don't ask questions. :)

31- What I Wore Wednesday. Wait. This was Thursday. Jeesh this week has been crazy! In case you missed it, I blogged about our Thursday here. It involves a lot of waiting and a brand new perspective. (Thursday also included a special visitor and a basketball game. Hopefully I'll post that soon!)

1- This was the only shot I could find on my camera from Friday. I cant even figure out what we did this day. I do know the Ballard boys won big that night. And B was worn out from a crazy week and in bed early.

2- Saturday was a HUGE day for B. Or maybe just for his mama. My little baby got his first haircut. And of course I took a million pictures to document it.

3- Sunday after church we got to see our long lost friends who we miss SO much! We also attended a super bowl party that wasn't at our own house. Crazy talk, I know.

4- Our neighbors were so sweet to hand this fun tent down to B. You know he loved it. :) We're having a catch up on work kind of Monday around here. Here's to a less eventful and more relaxing week around here this week.

How about you? How did last week treat you?

Happy Monday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...