Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Monday, February 25, 2013

Add A Video To Your Scrapbook.

Do you scrapbook? Or digiscrap? Or record your memories in another tangible way? I've always thought of myself as a scrapbooker but I've never really been great at finishing my scrapbooks so digiscrap it is for me. I'm currently working on finishing up B's first book. It will cover Nov '11-Dec '12 so I can start fresh with a family yearbook in '13. I'm so excited to be almost finished... with just some of November and December '12 to go!



The latest page?








B's first steps!!

I love adding 3D memorabilia to digiscrap books after they're home from the printer and now I can add a video to my book as well!

It's easy peasy but in case you haven't done it yet-


How to add a QR code to your scrapbook:

-Find a QR code generator. (I just googled one and used this one.)
-Enter the link you want to include in your album (could be a youtube video, a link to your blog, whatever!) I originally linked to my blog but thought YouTube might stand the test of time a little better than the Hickstionary?
-Save the image and resize it to fit your album or printing needs.
-Add it to your album and have a fun video attached to your scrapbook page!


I'm not sure how long QR codes will be around and found mixed info after asking 'Dr Google' but hopefully this scrapbook page won't be outdated before B is old enough to check it out for himself. :)

Happy memory recording!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...