Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

hickstionary 365 week 8




19 (Tuesday)- We had a full day of visitors and B got to hang out with his aunt 'ill-uh-lee.'

20 (Wednesday)- Wednesday night is one of the few nights R is home before bedtime so it's always been bath night for B. He LOVES the bath but hates the wait to get in and when it's time to get out. :)

21 (Thursday)- B's aunt 'ill-uh-lee' was in town AGAIN today. It's the third time he's gotten to see her in the last week. We met her and Daniel at Hickory Park for lunch before the snow storm moved into town.

22 (Friday)- This day brought to us by an excessive amount of Tazo Awake Tea. Up high out of reach of little hands, of course. Not that he would have noticed it if it were sitting lower; he was too busy chasing the dog and yanking on his tail all day.

23 (Saturday)- We got to eat breakfast at one of my favorite places. It's a rare treat for us so it was a special outing. While there, the lovely hostess made my day (okay, my entire week) by telling me I'm awesome (well not in those exact words). Teaching is an amazing profession that isn't respected as much as it should be (or even as much as it used to be). Teachers really do make life long differences in students' lives; sometimes a teacher is the only adult a child has to turn to. I'm thankful for students that let their teachers know how much they mean to them. Have you thanked a teacher lately? Oh and the food was delish! :)

24 (Sunday)- I actually had time to get my R.A.K. done before leaving for church. (Okay, B slept till 9 am so we went to the 11:00 service instead. It was nice to not have the Sunday morning rush.)

25 (Monday)- R lost his keys (and so far still hasn't found them). When he asked B if he knew where they were he pointed to the register. I then proceeded to pull out of the register three children's ikea cups, five popsicle making sticks, a water bottle, sippy cup tops & straws and more. He may be on to something about the keys.....

Hope you're having a great week! I can't believe the next 365 will be into March already. I'll take it though- I'm definitely ready for spring! How about you??

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...