Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

11, 12, 13 [remix]

I'm changing gears big time from yesterday. In lotsa ways.
1.) I'm not sharing all today.
(But THANK YOU for all the encouragement. Every comment, bb message, email, facebook message, phone call, text, really made my day. It means a lot to me to know that I am covered in pray. I have a couple of friends that would covet those same prayers if you can. Love you guys!)
2.) Remixing and vomiting don't work the best. (More on that later.)
3.) I felt (and looked) way better today. Heres the proof:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Day 11:
Work, after school club, 2 photo sessions.
Headband: {created by} heidi (in a last minute 3 minute furry)
Sweater: NY&C
Shirt: Gap
Belt: ??? thinking.... I can't remember??
Jeans: Express
Shoes: Buckle
Brooch: Grandma Helen's
It wasn't a great day. I didn't feel good. I had some crummy stuff at work on top of that. And I know these photos don't prove it, but in real life I was having a good hair day. Ask Mrs. H. (In her words: "Well at least your hair looks good!") :)

Photobucket
Day 12:
Blogging/Email (I was really just waiting for my sub to approve)
Sleeping. Sleeping. More sleeping. Quick photo session. Vomiting. (Don't worry- it was from a migraine- not contagious. I would have rescheduled if it was a bug!) And more sleeping.
In R's words: "You are a grease ball. You can't expect good photos when you're a grease ball."
He's right. But I had on a 30/30 and needed to document it! :)
Sweater: Target
Shirt Dress: American Apparel
Leggings: Lauren Conrad for Kohl's (LOVE them! Comfy enough to sleep in all day!) :)
Shoes: Gap

Photobucket
Day 13: Feeling MUCH better today. Slept in late. Did some editing. Picked up some goods for (almost) homemade Christmas and for our food pantry bags that are due tomorrow. Editing. Catching up on blogging.
Headband: {created by} heidi
Sweatshirt: J Crew (on clearance- wish I would have bought it in every color!)
Dress: fab'rik
Belt: NY&C
Jeans: Gap
Boots: Madden Girl
Loved this dress but had only worn it once to a New Years wedding a few years ago. Added it to the 30 mix in hopes of finding new ways to wear it! Why is it that when you buy a pricey dress you wait for special occasions to wear it? (Or is that just me?) Today was my special occasion... I felt well enough to get out of bed for awhile! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...