Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Talk To Me! x3

TTMT V3.0

This week's question comes from Smith Family Blog:

If you could tell your teenage self anything, what would it be?

I love this one!

My answer this week:

Hey, 14yo Heids (you don't recognize that nickname now, but one day a man that loves you very much will call you that)-
I know you don't believe me, but life is great. YOU are God's child. He loves you just because. It's okay that you don't have it all figured out right now- 15 years from now, you still wont. But you are loved. And you matter. And the best way to help yourself right now is to help others. It's gonna be hard but it's going to be so worth it. Keep at it. Spend more time with grandma. Bake with her. Listen to her stories. Write them down. Remember these moments. Take pictures. And don't forget I love you.
PS. Pay attention in Spanish. You may think it's worthless now but one day you'll wish you knew it.

Okay. Your turn!



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...