Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

{wb}h [remix] 7/30

Today was a grab and go kinda day. I grabbed a comfy shirt (I knew I had a newborn session this afternoon so I wanted something I could move in) and threw a sweater over it. I fell asleep in the car on the way home from church and these pictures were taken right after I got up (normally on Sunday's we find a fun outdoor spot after church- it was too cold and we had too much to do today).
Awhile back, my friend and I were talking about how we couldn't wear the 'skinny' with anything other than boots. I've been trying to venture out since that conversation.
So here's #7 of the {worn by} heidi [remix]. In one word: comfy.
Photobucket
Sweater: Target
Shirt dress: Old Navy
Necklace: {created by} heidi
Belt: Old Navy Outlet
Jeans: Kohl's
Shoes: Gap Outlet

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...