Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Talk To Me


This one comes from Dillinger Family:
If you could relive one day of your life, what would it be and why?
(I'm going to add- it can't be your wedding day or any other obvious major milestone.)

My (major milestones excluded) day that I would relive is a day spent along the shore in Hawaii listening to the waves crash in against the rock wall I was laying on, R checking in with all the great stuff he was finding, reading a good book, and not worrying about one single thing.
I have a photo from that day in our bathroom and it still relaxes me when I look at it. I can't wait for another day just like it!

Okay- your turn! What would your day be?

This week you can link up here. Just copy/paste the url to your post for today so we can all come visit your day you would relive!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...