Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

{wb}h [remix] 9/30 AND 10/30

No post yesterday. That happens when you work 7am-10:30pm.
I'm going with absence makes the heart grow fonder. Er something like that...

Yesterday's remix:
Photobucket
Shirt: Gap
Sweater: Gap
Necklace: Limited (I think?)
Skirt: Target
Leggings: Express
Socks: Target
Boots: Madden Girl

It was somewhere around my 15th first day of school (as a teacher that is- and you are correct, I'm much too young to have been teaching 15 years... I get multiple groups in a year). I changed into a jeans and Toms for this evening's photo sessions. Imagine that striped shirt, boyfriend jeans, those grey socks, ash Toms. Super comfy. Very work appropriate. :)

Today's Remix:
Photobucket
Sweater: Target
Shirt: Buckle
Belt: NY&Co
Jeans: Gap
Boots: Madden Girl

I don't normally bust out the jeans on only the second day of class.... but I had exhausted my dress supply for conferences. (That's my story anyway.)
I'm being interviewed tonight. Some DMACC students are coming to interview me about careers. Because of this, I haven't even changed into my normal 'editing uniform' yet. But that is what I'll be doing this evening. And that is what I plan to change into. asap.

How's your remix going? Are you getting into a remixing rut yet? And maybe if you're bored with yours you can look at mine and help me out? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...