Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Friday, November 26, 2010

catch up.... 17-18

I'm home. We had a good Thanksgiving. I have a million things to do around the house. A hundred blogs to read. But I'm remix posting instead.
And these two photos aren't really good ones (I'll explain soon) but they do represent that I did in fact put together outfits from my 30 on days 17 and 18.
Photobucket
Wednesday. Early out. Dodging ice on the drive to back home.
This photo is me questioning the ruffles/rags combo. As soon as I got to work I tucked the shirt in and opted to wear the belt around the waist instead. Ask LC- it looked better that way. :)
Photobucket
Thursday. Thanksgiving. Comfy pants a necessity. I didn't actually wear this hat. And I wasn't actually in this room. I R took this photo tonight after we got home. Yes- I grabbed those clothes out of the dirty laundry bag and threw them on for a 30/30 opt. Is there a dedication award that I'm now in the running for? ;) I'm hoping my shirt wasn't actually that wrinkled when I wore it the first time around. And my hair was definitely not that greasy. I hope.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...