Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

notes from the remix

Once upon a time I started the 30 for 30 challenge. I mapped out a few outfits. I felt pretty confident that I could easily come up with the rest I needed to make it to 30. I stuck that list someplace 'safe' so I could refer back to it when I was all out of ideas from just looking in the closet. I lost that list. I now need that list. Or maybe I just need to do laundry. :S
Remix in review: (Sorry if this is redundant to you but it's really helpful for me to see what not to do again!) :)
Photobucket
Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...