Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

{wb}h remix 2 of 30

Day Two.

Still conference week. (read: still no jeans)

R told me I looked like a school girl getting pictures taken before the first day of school.

A teacher that shall remain nameless said "Well that's quite the look."

My ISU student kept track of the number of my colleagues that stared at my socks as they talked to me today.

I got them (the socks, not the coworkers) to wear with my boots but I liked the pattern enough to wear them without. Apparently I'm the only one that liked them.

Wait. Apparently I'm the only one under 50 in my building.

Just kidding. I'm not really the only one under 50. And I really do like the ones over 50. Really. I do. Really!

And no. I don't grab my face for every photo. This time I'm pulling my bangs out of the face. My husband has more of a photojournalistic approach....

{worn by} heidi remix 2 of 30:
Photobucket
Shirt: Gap
Necklace: {created by} heidi (that's me)
Belt: NY&Co
Skirt: Target!
Socks: Target
Shoes: Buckle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...