Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Friday, November 26, 2010

remix 19

I actually did wear a hat (almost) all day today. So this photo isn't that deceiving. I did not, however, wear those shoes most of the day. (But pairing them with the outfit here makes it a legitimate remix day, right?) ;) In my defense- I was working. I generally do change into Toms for photo sessions. They are basically essential to my official work uniform. Or something like that.
Day 19 of 30.
Photobucket
Friday. Black Friday that is. Do you shop it? I've only tried once. Last year. I failed miserably and did not enjoy it one bit. Cyber Monday is much more my speed. We did have to venture out to Wal-Mart last night and it was comical to see the big deals all wrapped up in saran wrap with notes saying you couldn't purchase them until 12:01 am. Mom, Mo & I ventured out to Harvest Barn this morning. We spent the $50 gift card (speaking of which- I have free fudge for all you voters out there... stop by and get some!). There wasn't a crowd (were you expecting there to be?). Before heading home, I did a couple local photo sessions. It was so fun, as they were both returning clients. That's where the Toms come in. I really do need them for photo sessions. At least that's my excuse for wearing them when I inexcusably left them off my 30 list. Live and learn. Live and learn.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...