Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Basketball Lessons 2

Who am I?

I am a child of God (Romans 8:16)
I am an heir of God and a co-heir with Christ (Romans 8:17)
I am a temple of God and God's spirit lives in me (I Corinthians 3:16)
I am a new creation (II Corinthians 5:20)
I am God's workmanship (Ephesians 2:10)
I am a saint in Christ Jesus (Philippians 1:1)
I am a citizen of heaven (Philippians 3:20)
I am one of God's chosen people..dearly loved (Colossians 3:12)
I am a stranger in the world (I Peter 2:11)
I am an enemy of the devil (I Peter 5:8)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...