Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Monday, November 8, 2010

{WB}H 1/30

I did mention accessories and the such don't count as part of the 30, right? That is such a good thing because leggings are going to get me through conference week this week! And yes, I re-wore the blue shirtdress already. Don't worry- we didn't have students today. Just parents. And they didn't see the blue shirt dress last week so it was new to them. (And thanks to needing clean laundry to pick my 30 items, laundry actually did get done and it was clean. This time.)

{WB}H (that's {worn by} heidi in case you are new around these parts*) (I'm starting a new count) 1 of 30.

*in case you are new around these parts- welcome!
Photobucket
Shirt Dress: Old Navy $8 (Yes, I'm telling you again!) :)
Belt: From a Forever 21 dress that was less than $15. I'm not sure how much but I'm sure it was less than that because I never spend more than $15 on something from Forever 21. (What? It's cute, I know. But seriously- how many times can you wear/wash something from there before it falls apart?)
Shoes: Gap flats (probably the outlet- I can't remember for sure)
Leggings: Lauren Conrad by Kohls. I actually ran in "right quick" to grab some leggings to get me through conference week. These knit ones were on the clearance rack for $9. You know that feeling like you are going to get in trouble for wearing your pajama pants to work? That was so me today. LOVE them. I don't normally wear black but I may have to start just for these (I couldn't find them in any other colors). These are Uh Maze Ing. Really. Just go get a pair. Unless of course you are here for the 30 for 30. In that case- no shopping. (I'm just kidding. I wont tell on you.)

Happy Monday!

PS- YES that was taken this morning!!! It may get dark out early but at least it's light as I'm leaving the house now! Yay!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...