Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Name That Meal...


Random post of the week....
Can anyone name this meal? Is it just called creamed eggs? (It's just hard boiled eggs and white sauce over toast.)
I remember my friend's mom making it a lot when I was younger but I don't remember having it at home (sorry mom- if you made it I just must not remember because your other food was so good). So I don't know what the technical name for it is (if there is one). R said he got the corn beef version growing up (I didn't know there was a corn beef version).
Anyway. I know it looks gross but it's good stuff.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...