Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Not My Most Inspired Choices... but I'm posting anyway


Are you a morning person? (Or are you at least not working at some point during daylight hours?) Do you do your hair and make-up most days? If you said yes, you would be way better at the {worn by} posts than me. It's not easy being on the other side of the camera (but you probably already knew that).
(It's not easy figuring out what to wear when you feel like sleeping in sweat pants all day. And it's not easy getting a picture of what you did choose when you are trying to decide which way is the best to hold your head and not drip snot on yourself. Lovely, no?)
ahem. {worn by} heidi- third times not a charm.
Photobucket
1.)
White shirt- Express (You should know most of my Express buys, including this one, were picked out from the bottom of the $5 and less box during their annual sale. You should also know that I've only been to Express once since college (even though I love their jeans) so any piece from there is OLD)
Ruffle top- Banana Republic Factory
Sweater- Gap (not the outlet this time!)
Jeans- Guess
Shoes- Toms (was that obvious?)

2.)
Sweater- Ann Taylor (It was on the sale rack for $19 and I debated long and hard over buying it for that 'much.' So imagine me trying not to let my excitement show too much when it rang up for $8 because all clearance was an extra 50% off! Yippee!!)
Jeans- Kohls (I'm trying to break away from restricting the 'skinny' to boots only.... it's scary)
Shoes- Target. You probably own them in another color but did you pay $5 for yours?
Earrings- Forever 21 (most of my jewelry is from there so please don't be offended when I don't show at the lia sophia, premier, etc parties. I'd love to but have you noticed how cheap I am?)

3.)
Scarf- A boutique in Valley Junction (cant think of the name?) $3! (Well- two for $6)
Sweater- Banana Republic Factory
Tissue Tee- Gap $3.47!!!!!! (Wish I would have bought more!)
Jeans- Old Navy 'flirt'
Shoes- Gap Outlet- $8

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...