Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Monday, November 29, 2010

remix | 21

Day 21. Again- feeling like a cheat with the stretchy pants. Definitely feels like a pajama day. Especially with an unbelted dress. Of course an unbelted dress means hiding in your room so you don't get the 'are you pregnant?' question. Or even worse, the 'are you finally pregnant?' question. Really guys- you really, really shouldn't ask that one. Ahem.
Day 21:
Photobucket
Scarf: Old Navy outlet on super clearance
Shirt dress: Old Navy (you guessed it... $8)
Shirt: Gap
Leggings: Kohl's
Socks: Target (they never get old. Wish I had them in more colors!)
Boots: Madden Girl (in case anyone had missed them... since I hadn't worn them in SIX days. shocking. no, really. I'm not actually being sarcastic. this time.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...